Fantastic - You Want To Become A Member
Benefits of Membership
- Bushwalking is fun - and it's good for you both physically and mentally
- Enjoy the bush and the companionship and experience of a very welcoming and active Club which has been walking for over 50 years.
- Enjoy walking and exploring Gippsland and beyond
- Insurance cover
- Input into Club activities and the walk program (is there a place you want to explore?)
- Access to the experience and expertise of fellow Club members
- Bi-monthly newsletter and access to Club resources
- Automatic membership of Bushwalking Victoria and access to all its resources which includes discounts at partner stores.
Ben Cruachan Walking Club Rules and Guidelines for Members
How To Join:
Just fill in the Membership Application Form and either scan and email or post the completed form to the Club. Membership fees can be paid by cheque, money order or EFT. (Details, including fees, are on the form.)
Once Your Membership Application Is Received & Fees Are Paid:
You will be welcome to join any and as many activities of the Club as you wish, subject to meeting activity pre-requisites and Club guidelines.
You Will Be Sent:
- The Emergency Contact & Medical Information form which is to be completed, kept in a waterproof cover and carried with you on all Club activities
- Website member login access
- List of Committee members and their contact details should you require any information
- The latest newsletter and Committee minutes to bring you up to date on what is happening in the Club
- The schedule of Committee meeting dates - members are welcome to attend and participate
- Bushwalking Victoria membership card to access partner discounts.
Membership renewal occurs annually in June.